Monday, January 5, 2009

Rules of the Road

Riding in a car here is a very interesting experience. There are no rules! Take the rule book you got in drivers ed and throw it out the window!!! There are no driving lines, it is simply how many cars you can fit in the width of the road. If you are turning in an intersection and do not like how long the other driver is taking, pass them. Really it is ok.

And you must not forget to honk your horn as much as possible and frequently. You can park or stop anywhere you want.

Most of all people walking do not have the right of way, cars have the right of way, so look out.


We are so glad that we have someone to drive us, because driving is crazy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys your sister is so stupid. I had to call Amanda's dad yesterday to figure out how to get your messages my page would not work. And I just realized how to post you a message. I need a class. Anyway, I was so excited when I heard about Ben I cried I can not wait to see pictures. I know he is very handsome if he looks like you Mike but if he looked like Amanda he would also be beautiful. I hope you have found food. I miss you both and love you very much. Lori