Well.....this has been a travel day from &&%#! Due to heavy fog we missed our flight to Almaty and our appointment at the US Embassy, which has been rescheduled for Monday. To make it even better there is only one flight a day at 4am out of Almaty to home, which means we are stuck here until Tuesday.
Sorry today has been a hard day, I just want to come home. I have tried of crapy beds, not eating, only eating one meal a day, not speaking the language, and just want to go home . I had my melt down today, tears and all.
happy Friday night to me!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Amanda, I wish I could be there to give you a big 'ole hug and tell you everthing will be better later. I guess you don't feel like doing our Friday dance. Hang in there. Everything will work out and you will be home soon. I'm sending you and Mike big, tight hugs. Love you guys!!
You poor girl! All of the anticipation of coming home and then this. I know I can't really say anything at this point to make you feel better, but it's o.k. to be mad and frustrated and just cry it out. You are one step closer to home. Love you guys!
Poor Amanda :( You'll be home really soon!
Post a Comment