Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Hair Cut and Crawling Progress

I forgot to include in my post yesterday that when we arrived at the baby house Ben had gotten a hair cut. It looks really good, but kind of sad I missed it.

Also, he is sitting up great and is trying to crawl, but getting from the sitting position to the crawling position has been had. Then yesterday he finally figured out how to move his leg out from under him to crawl! We were so excited for him.

As we walked home from dinner last night , I could swear I smelled Ball Park hot dogs being grilled out. It smelled so good. Mike says he did not smell it , and I am just really hungery and imagining things.

We had another great visit with Ben today and again about 3:30 pm he was very sleepy and fell asleep in my arms. We are really going to hate to leave him, but the sooner we leave him the sooner he gets home.

Oh and in case we have not said Ben's full name is

BENJAMIN WILLIAM LITTLE

2 comments:

K.GG'ma said...

What an exciting morning!
First a Skype from the both
of you! And then new pics of
Ben! Can't wait to see the
Little family of four at home, and see big brother with little brother. You are in our prayers with love. K.GG'ma

Anonymous said...

Oh, such a serious little man! Perhaps he is enchanted by the camera just like my Abigial! I can't wait to see a smile on him though!