Our Journey of adopting our new son from Kazakhstan
Thursday, January 15, 2009
New pictures
I have posted new pictures
www.kodakgallery.com/littlefamily
Enjoy!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Precious! I know your Dad must be very excited to see the "coat" pictures. Ben asleep on the coat is too sweet. You poor girl, the hot dog smell was just your imagination. You will have a new appreciation for food when you get home. Keep enjoying your time with Ben.
The pictures are adorable. I look forward everyday to the updates and I REALLY get excited over the pictures. So, is the first thing you get when you land in DC going to be a hot dog????? Bless your heart, I feel for you.
4 comments:
Precious! I know your Dad must be very excited to see the "coat" pictures. Ben asleep on the coat is too sweet. You poor girl, the hot dog smell was just your imagination. You will have a new appreciation for food when you get home. Keep enjoying your time with Ben.
The pictures are adorable. I look forward everyday to the updates and I REALLY get excited over the pictures. So, is the first thing you get when you land in DC going to be a hot dog????? Bless your heart, I feel for you.
Love the pictures! What a sweetheart... --Gloria
Love, love the pictures of all three of you!
Post a Comment