Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Pictures of Ben

We know everyone is super excited and can not wait to see pictures of Ben. We got to spend two hours playing with him today, and it was great. We took him some blocks and he loved playing with and trying to eat them.

We have taken pictures of him, but we are waiting to post them. We have a couple of medical questions to address before post pictures of him. We enjoyed our time with him today he is a very calm and sweet boy, we are just proceeding with caution.

Thanks Alison for Milk information, I do not believe that is what we bought...opps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an adventure! Who knows what you guys will be eating by the time you come home. I just think of Mike and bust out laughing. Poor thing..he sure is being brave trying new foods and drinks. It's amazing what you will eat when you have no choice. I miss you guys and you are in my thoughts constantly. Are you going to be able to do any sightseeing while you are there? Hugs to you both.