Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's us again

Many of you have asked about Nolan and he is doing great!He has seen the pictures of Ben and seems to be excited about him. Nolan truely wanted a baby in the house.

I forgot to say in my post yesterday that I put Ben to sleep. We had a great play session and you could tell he was getting tired. I held him and got him to sleep. This is a really big deal. The babies in the baby house and simply lay them in the crib to sleep. They are never held and rocked to sleep. He melted my heart.

We had a great time playing again today and towards the end of our time Mike was holding him and tried to give Ben to me. I held Ben he looked at me made a grunt and stuck his bottom lip at me, he wanted his daddy. Mike of course loved this moment.

Here is no suprise it is snowing today! The snow makes it much easier to walk on the ice sidewalks.

I have uploaded more pictures at www.kodakgallery.com/littlefamily

It was sad today as we were leaving the baby house there was an ambulance that pulled up with a police officer and baby. A new baby had come to baby house. Just broke our hearts to see another baby without a family.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Ben falling asleep in your arms is so precious! He obviously feels comfortable with you. That is so great! The fact that he wanted Mike is too sweet, too. Glad to hear everything is going well for all of you...including Nolan. I look forward to the newest updates and pictures. We are living this journey with you. Thanks for taking time to share it. Hope you get some sleep!

Liz That Skinny Chick Can Bake said...

What touching photos! Thanks for taking us on this journey with you...

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda and Mike,
I have been following the blog. I went today to look at the pictures. He looks adorable. I know you will be glad to bring him home.
JudyC

Anonymous said...

Hey guys I love the pictures! He is one of the cutest babies ever! Don't worry Amands, Adylin only wants her daddy right now too we will see how that changes though I will be the keeper of the cherrios. LOL