We have spoken on the phone to our ped and via email and feel much more comfortable about Ben's medical information we were given.
If you would like to see him, please go to www.kodakgallery.com/littefamily
We get to see him again today from 2-4pm. We will be posting more pictures of Kazakhstan tonight (our time) /tomorrow morning East coast time.
By the way we made sweet tea yesterday and it was just like home! The burgers turned out great!!!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
He is a beautiful child, Amanda!! I'm glad you've spoken to your pediatrician and gotten some reassurance. Sending you a big hug!!
Your Dad called and told us to check our email......he
had the subject as "Lookie, lookie, lookie!" What a proud Granddad he is! Had a
great visit enjoying the pics of that sweet little boy. Your pediatrician has to be one special fellow.
We are so happy for all of you!! Much love, K.GG'ma
Aw!! What a sweetie! I am glad you were able to get your questions answered and are more comfortable with everything. It was neat to see that they have a Christmas tree there. I am glad you are finding food and doing the best you can with what you have to work with. Thanks for posting the pictures. I am very excited and happy for you! I am checking the blog with much anticipation of the newest developments. Love you guys!
He is gorgeous! I love his sweet cheeks. I have checked the blog about 80 times today waiting to hear. I'm very glad you had your questions answered. His hair seems to be close to the same a Nolan's they will make quite the pair! Love you and good luck.
Wow! He is beautiful! So happy for you guys! Wonderful news!!!! :)
Post a Comment