We are finally getting into a grove. The first week and a half Ben was awake at all hours of the night, but we finally got his clock turned around. Nolan just adores him and wants to play with him all the time. I am sure once Ben is walking those boys will be everywhere and into everything.
Ben loves to eat and will eat ANYTHING! Mike says he would eat rocks and I believe it. He loves veggies, fruit, meat (Mike is thrilled one of his boys eats meat).
Ben seems to just fit in with us and seems like he has always been here. He has cut a new tooth , so we are up to 4 teeth and he is working on more. He said mama for the first time the other day and my heart just melted. Nolan wants so badly for Ben to say Nolan, but understands that may take a while to be able to say.
This is my last week at home so Ben is trying out daycare for several hours each day. So far so good, he has even made a little friend , Noah.
I am so proud of Nolan he is becoming a great big brother and is very helpful.
I have uploaded new pictures at
www.kodakgallery.com/littlefamily
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment