Wednesday, July 1, 2009

He is EVERYWHERE!

Soon after Benjamin took his first steps he got really good at walking. Now he is into EVERYTHING, it is really amazing how much he can reach and get into. You can tell him no a hundred times and it not going to stop him. He just gives you that wonderful smiles and keeps on.

Ben is trying to give kisses and you are never really sure if he is going to give you an open mouth kiss or bite you, but he sure is cute. He is speaking new words all the time. He can now say baby, up above the world (from twinkle twinkle little star), car, cracker, and tons more.

Mike has always said that Ben would eat rocks...well last weekend he tried dirt. So far the only thing he has not liked to eat was the dirt.

Nolan is doing great also, I can not believe at the end of this month my baby is going to be 4 years old. How did that happen? Nolan informed us yesterday that he has been in action movies, he is so funny. He was helping me bake this weekend and I asked him if he wanted to be a chef when he grows up. He was very serious and looked at me and said, no I just want to be a Nolan.

Nolan and Ben are still getting along great and Nolan loves to play with him.

I have uploaded new pictures of the boys at:

www.kodakgallery.com/littlefamily

No comments: